We gather frequently to encourage one another, to love our neighbors, to worship God, and to to strengthen our faith. There are several opportunities to come and see what we're about. All are welcome to join us - no need to RSVP. If you have questions or would like more information on any of the following, contact the office at email@example.com or (616) 459-2401.
• Morning Worship: We gather for worship every Sunday at 10AM. We sing songs, pray, share God Stories, read God's Word, celebrate the Lord's Supper, and listen for God’s voice. Children go to Children's Worship classes halfway through the service.
• Sunday School: All ages gather for Sunday School at 9am on Sunday mornings in the Ministry Center. It is a space for both new and seasoned believers to learn and grow in their faith.
• Faith in Action: Every second Sunday of the month, we gather at 6pm to discuss various practical ways we can live out our faith, and we practice putting that faith into action.
• Prayer Meetings: We gather in small groups to pray on Saturdays at 9am and Sundays at 9:30am.
• Women's Bible Study: Women from our church and neighborhood gather weekly for Coffee Break Bible Studies, to study God's Word and to pray and encourage each other. There are two groups: Tuesday evenings at 6:45 and Thursday mornings at 9:45. These groups meet in the church basement or in our community garden.
• Men's Bible Study: Men from our congregation meet for thematic Biblical studies on Thursday evenings at 7pm in the Ministry Center Library.
• Girls' Nights: Women and girls of all ages gather once per month to cook, eat, do crafts and activities, and engage in a devotion together in the church basement on the first Sunday of every month, from 5-7pm.
• Community Meals: We gather with friends and neighbors about once per month to enjoy good food and fellowship together. In the winter we eat in the church basement, and in the summer we block off Buffalo Avenue and cook out in the street!
• Community Gardens: Our community gardens provide a green space for residents and friends to grow fresh, organic vegetables, fruits, and flowers close to home. Gardeners share tools and enjoy time together through potlucks, work days, and story-time for children. The Carman Street garden is located behind Creston Church's building and contains a little free library and accessible garden beds. View the garden website here, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.